Problem setsUp one level
These are the problem sets we have worked on during the team sessions.
- Load Flow in Electrical Power Systems
- These data contain one week of momentary power consumption levels by five different categories of loads, prepared by Walter Hipp.
- EEG Rhythms
- EEG Datasets as prepared by Gerold Baier, Task/Data Analysis, and starting files for sonification sessions.
- Global Social Data
- Global Social Dataset prepared by Christian Daye and Christopher Frauenberger. An example for data that could be used for the ICAD06 concert submission.
- Rain Data for the Alps region
- 10 years model data of precipitation in the Alps region, prepared by Susanne Schweitzer. This is on a grid of 10x10km (78x108 points) x 4018 days.
- Ising Model Data 2D
- Data from Ising models (100x100 grid) prepared by Katharina Vogt.
- Ultra Wide Band Communication
- A dataset describing the wave propagation of a UWB signal in an office environment.
- Biological Materials - Polysaccharides